Position: Business Development Coordinator
Location: 211 Perimeter Center Parkway, Suite 1025, Atlanta, GA 30346
Contact: To be considered for this position, submit a cover letter along with a resume to email@example.com. No phone calls please.
About the Company
Jon Baker Financial Group is an independent financial planning firm headquartered in Atlanta, GA. We work with a limited number of successful clients and strive to build lasting relationships with them based on a personal approach, best-in-industry service, and a commitment to achieving their individual compelling vision of the future. People at our firm want to be the best and are clear about fulfilling our mission to our clients and each other.
We are currently seeking a Business Development Coordinator to join our rapidly growing team. The Business Development Coordinator plays an integral role in the development and implementation of strategic plans designed to drive new prospects to the firm and increase client retention and client referrals. This opportunity offers the potential for a career path to the partner level.
- Serve as spokesperson/liaison for JBFG at community events, networking meetings, and targeted companies.
- Cultivate relationships with centers of influence and facilitate organizational/professional affiliations that drive business development.
- Serve as a primary point of contact for initiating, directing and providing business development and marketing support for all JBFG advisors.
- Work closely with advisors to initiate follow-up after client meetings, events, speaking engagements, and seminars.
- Track and analyze business development progress and results to maximize return on investment.
- Assist in increasing the urgency of potential leads to make or keep appointments with advisors.
- Ensure that all communications adhere to SEC guidelines.
- Plan and execute successful client events, lifestyle forums, web seminars and educational workshops.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Well Organized
- Self-starter with a an entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to self-manage daily job duties
- Skilled Communicator – strong written and oral skills
- $40,000 to $60,000 plus potential for bonus
- 401(k) with company match
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Flexible vacation/personal paid time off
- Long-term stock incentive plan
- Paid time-off for volunteer work
- Flexible scheduling and telecommute opportunities
- Paid time off for charitable volunteer work