We’re always on the lookout for team members who will make us better –
and who share our six core values that drive how we treat our clients and each other.
The client’s interest comes first. Always.
Third Dimension of Trust
Anticipate needs and deliver.
Give your all, even when it’s not convenient to do so.
Evolve and improve, every day.
Push the boundaries. Stretch the standard.
Get Stuff Done
Do what you say you will.
Current Job Opportunities:
Jon Baker Financial Group is a financial planning firm headquartered in Atlanta, GA. We work with a limited number of successful clients and strive to build lasting relationships with them based on a personal approach, best-in-industry service, and a commitment to achieving their individual compelling vision of the future. People at our firm want to be the best and are clear about fulfilling our mission to our clients and each other.
Senior Wealth Advisor
Who We Want
A Senior Wealth Advisor to establish new client relationships in addition to providing advisory services and support to current clients.
What To Expect
- Build and maintain relationships with prospects and referrals with a major focus on acquiring new clients.
- Source prospective client opportunities by capitalizing on networking and referrals
- Provide information/education to clients and prospects about the purpose and details of financial products, services, and strategies.
- Transition clients to Wealth Advisors on their team as needed or appropriate
- Promote established investment models and strategies that are suitable for our targeted clients
- Servicing client needs and requirements as determined through client interaction
- Promote the firm’s wealth enhancement planning services and Trust services
- Adhere to all company and industry supervisory guidelines and policies
- Participate in daily morning advisor meetings, training, and continuing education requirements.
- Provide positive and professional service to the client base assigned.
- Work with their team to handle all communication with the client base including phone calls, emails and meetings.
- Review investment products currently held in clients’ accounts, both advisory and brokerage, and reallocate to the appropriate model to help clients meet their financial objectives.
- Maintain all continuing education requirements of a senior wealth advisor plus required training elements.
- Attend firm client events.
What You Need
- Strong business development skills
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Excellent attitude and an extraordinary client service orientation
- A genuine interest in serving and caring for other people
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously
- Willing to work nights and weekends as needed
Preferred Education and Experience
- 5 to 10 or more years of investment advisory experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher strongly preferred
- Active Series 65
- Active Series 7 and 63 are optional
- Clean U-4 and U-5 history
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP) preferred
- Certified Financial Analyst (CFA) desirable
In exchange for your expertise, we offer a base salary, bonus potential, 401(k) plus matching, health benefits, and a great working environment. This is your chance to play a key role in the continued success of our company.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.