Financial Work-life Workshop for Your Organization
For nearly two decades, the Jon Baker team has held speaking engagements for Atlanta companies and organizations.
Customized for your audience:
Financial stress affects the lives of many working Americans. Knowledge is power, so let’s discuss how to alleviate some of that stress and provide clarity with an engaging and informative financial speaker. The presentations can be held as a lunch-and-learn or as part of a company’s work/life program.
Our most popular topics include:
- Retirement Planning: Retirement Distribution Strategies
- Understanding Social Security: 5 Ways to Maximize your Benefits
- Tips on Taking Control of your Financial Future
- 6 Steps to Effective Money Management
- Understand how a Roth IRA, 401(k) and IRA work
- Controlling your Assets in Transition and Beyond
- Effective Tax Strategies within your Investments
- Estate Planning
Prior speaking engagements include:
Purchasing Power | AT&T | IBM | Macy’s | Kettering Executive Network | Right Management | Vistage | Zerorez | Russell Athletic | SAP | ExecuNet | Buford School | Roswell United Methodist Church
Fill out our online contact form to schedule a financial wellness workshop for your company or organization.